We’ve been enjoying life and planning for the future a lot lately. I guess time does that to a person, it forces you to look at life a certain way. Right now, our outlook is on the near future – what we hope to accomplish in the next 3 years, how our lifestyle is going to change, what we’re going to do with our financial plan, etc. Basically, stuff that makes me super excited. Charlie – not so much. 😉 But once again, it’s got my mind daydreaming and drifting off into the land of possibilities. So, here’s our Dreams vs. Realities #2.
- Thanks to the Keynote at the Worldwide Developer’s Conference, I’m itching to buy us new computers! Maybe a Macbook Air for myself and a Macbook Pro for the hubby! These are interchangeable, of course 😉
- A jet-setting getaway to an location far, far away. Preferably something beachy, with a cocktail in hand!
- Live the city life. Live in a condo in a downtown/urban area with coffee shops at the base floor of my building, be able to walk or bike everywhere, and still have room for my home office 🙂
- Wake up and lose a dress size. HA! That’s a slap on the leg!
- The computer upgrades might have to wait, but it’s definitely on my list for things to buy for us!
- Looks like the body is yearning for some high intensity cardio. Maybe some dance or fitness classes are in order.
- Charlie and I may not be able to take a jet-setting vacation this summer, but it looks like we may be able to get away with a 4-day mini vacation. So excited for this! Cocktails are a’waiting!
- That city life may come true, we’ll see what our future will hold 🙂
Happy Friday everyone!
Leave a Reply