My dearest Baby,
I can’t even begin to explain how I feel in this moment. I feel so blessed to be your mom, to watch you grow, and to have you to here to hug and kiss. After all these years of praying for you, you’re here and have made our lives better in so many ways.
Things I want you to know about your first year of life:
- It has been an absolute JOY to watch you grow in your first year. So much happens in those 12 months and I had no idea I would be growing right alongside with you.
- This is the happiest we’ve ever been. Even though 2020 was a really tough year in a lot of ways, you outshined that darkness and have helped us to look forward to the future.
- You’ve influenced my life in so many ways. Not only did I learn about motherhood but I look at the world in a completely different way. I’m more environmentally conscious, I’ve learned about sustainability and gardening, my priorities have shifted from working myself to the bone to making more time for you and our family, among so many other things.
- You can do anything you set your mind to. 2020 showed us all that anything is possible. Never say never – in good and bad ways. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t. Work hard, pray for God’s provision, and enjoy the ride.
- Be a student of life and never stop learning. No matter how old or young you are, there is always something to learn. Stay curious, look at times of trial as opportunities to learn lessons, and continue to strive to be better.
Happy birthday my sweet boy! I hope you’ve enjoyed your birthday. Thank you for bringing so much love and happiness into our lives. You’re our everything.
Leave a Reply