T Minus 2 days until we leave for Hawaii!
That means I have a lot to do before we leave for our trip. As an entrepreneur, preparing for a trip (business or pleasure) takes a lot of preparation. Not only do you have to think about the things you need to do that are pertaining to your trip, but you also have to think about the processes that are laid in place so that your business doesn’t fall apart while you’re gone. Granted, we’re only going to be gone for 4 days – and you know what they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.”
Either way, I have a lot of prep to do before we leave!
- Look through updated packing list and start putting things aside
- Take fur baby to the groomer
- Do laundry
- Clean up the house
- Run the dishwasher
- Wash sheets
- Create daily agendas for my team
- Create opening, midday, and closing checklists for my team
- Send out all online orders
- Prepare timesheet for payroll
- Write blog posts
- Schedule social media content
- Pay bills
- Make sure kitchen is fully stocked for the weekend
- Fill the managers in for what to expect this week
It’s a lot, I know. I’m getting overwhelmed just thinking about it. If you could only see my Todoist app now, it’s all of this in more detail. GAH! But it’s ok, all I can do is chip away at the list – 1 thing at a time.
Leave a Reply