April 1st, WTF?! I can’t freaking believe it.
April is a big month of the year for me. Mainly because I run all my businesses in quarters and in April I look at my numbers and see where they all stand. I do comparisons from the previous year, but more importantly I adjust and revisit my plan of attack of the year.
Things can change really quickly. Even in a short 3 months into the year a lot can happen. So in April here’s my game plan:
- Revisit the Ninong’s sales and come up with a focus for me and my team for the next quarter.
- Create our detailed game plan for Ninong’s next steps (can’t say more than that at the moment).
- Focus my creative juices on preparing for Las Vegas Market for CO Creative Cartel.
- Have CO join as many craft shows as we can.
- Start filming for GBF again.
- Implement my new blogging plan and make it a habit.
- Utilize my planner more.
- Enjoy my day off more, which means utilize my work hours.
- Create more video content.
- Take more photos. Visual content is what makes your words more interactive.