The holiday season is always a busy time for all of us. Gifts to buy, decorations to put up, and parties to attend! We host Thanksgiving and Christmas parties at our house every year with our friends and our parties wouldn’t be complete without my sangria 🙂 I change it up every year, sometimes I do red sangria and sometimes I do white. Plus, it’s super easy to prepare. Just chop and pour into a punch bowl and you’re all set! This year I went with a white since I was looking for something more light considering all the meat and carbs we’ll be eating haha!
- Your favorite white wine: 1 bottle (I use chardonnay)
- Vodka: 1/2 bottle
- Champagne: 1 bottle
- Ginger ale: 1/2 bottle
- Canned peaches: 1 can, diced large
- Fruit cocktail or canned pineapple: 1 can
- Fresh orange: Sliced in rings or half moons (depending on size)
Note: Feel free to use fresh fruit, it makes it even better! But you’ll need to add more ginger ale to give it more sweetness or some simple syrup. When I don’t have time I use the canned because all the sweetness from the canned fruit is just right that I don’t need to add any other sweetener.
- In a punch bowl, add all your fruit then all your liquids.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Serve cold or over ice.