Did I ever tell you I love cheese? Well, I do 😀
This baked brie recipe is one of my favorite things to prepare when I want to pretend I’m fancy, lol! This is the recipe in its simplest form and it’s frickin bomb! You can add some fresh fruit or preserves like apricots, figs, or raspberries to add a sweet element. Or some Crannies would be good too! You can also add some candied nuts like pecans, walnuts, or almonds for a crunch element. But like I said, let’s stick with the basics cuz the recipe is just as good without all the fluff! Noms.
- Brie (your favorite brand)
- Garlic peeled, 3-6 oz. depending on the size of your brie or how much you like garlic 🙂
- Olive oil, about 3-4 oz.
- Whole wheat french bread, sliced on a bias
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place your brie in the middle of a cast iron skillet or baking pan.
- Around the perimeter of the brie place your peeled cloves of garlic and pour in your olive oil.
- Bake for 30 mins or until garlic is a golden brown and the brie puffs up a little bit.
- Remove from oven. Set aside
- Bake french bread for 5-10 mins (until desired color).
Leave a Reply