Working on my stationery business has been tough lately. I’ve been struggling to find a normal routine. I guess that’s the drawback or running a home based business. Last week was probably my first victory in setting time aside to get things done and I felt so accomplished!
- Mother’s Day 2016 release – check!
- Send out wholesale newsletter – check!
- Plan out this week’s marketing plan – check!
- Reach out to my Mastermind – check!
- Craft show planning – check!
- Plan out release calendar – check!
- New product work – check!
We have so many exciting things coming up! *insert scheming slightly evil laugh here* I’ve been working on a new product that will hopefully be released at the beginning of May. Also, our #COfitnessjournals are getting some TLC. Using it for almost a year now has really given me a chance to look at it and see what more I can add to it as well as work on its format and packaging. That’s all I’ll say! 😉
I’m determined to keep this momentum going and create a concrete workflow. This week I’m focusing on getting my office cleaned up and organized. I’m too ashamed to even show you a picture! Yes, it’s that bad. I know that once I get my surroundings organized and more workable I’ll be more productive! Cheers to the week!